Prison PenPal Christopher Williams

Christopher Williams

Christopher is 41 and incarcerated in the US (NV).

Meet ChristopherMore about ChristopherContact InformationSentence Information

I need someone who is focused, determined, intelligent, and unstoppable to acknowledge the words posted on this website strictly to enhance – motivate – inspire, and captivate the readers’ attention in great theme. “Mind games is not my craft.” I’m seeking friends, or “a friend” who truly understands the concept of loyalty, and life’s many forms of human experiences and emotions. If that intrigues you mentally in all aspects, show me the power of your response. Bless me with a dose of your personality to broaden my mind to new views and concepts. Which ultimately defines the essence of who you truly are, and why?

5% of the people in the world might genuinely like and believe in everything that defines who I am in life. The other 95% might not even care. With that expressed… What percentage are you? Are you single, involved, or not interested in being pursued mentally??? Just because you don’t seem perfect to everyone else – it doesn’t mean that you won’t be perfect to me. I’m willing to believe in you when no one else will. Request the same courtesy in return. “That declaration speaks for itself.”

I promise you the respect, faith, attention and understanding that you always yearned for / never experienced. I promise to respond to everyone who contacts me, as long as you’re 21 and older. If you don’t receive a letter from me within a week, it means that I never received your correspondence, or email (via CorrLinks.com). Please send a photo with your response. If you send me actual photos via regular mail, please be sure to write my last name and prison ID number on the back of each photo. Due to prison rules, the most you can send per envelope is (10).

I’m actually innocent of the crimes I was convicted of, but due to manufactured circumstances, I was coerced under duress into taking a plea deal, after being found guilty by the jury first. The truth is whatever makes you feel comfortable at this point. Race, height, weight, lifestyle, religion and dactylology will never be an issue. I dare to be different…

“Coming Into Existence,”
$irelli

P.S. If you email me on CorrLinks, please make sure to include a mailing address in your message to me, as I can only reply to you through snail mail.

Date of Birth: 06/09/1981 (41 years old)
Gender: Male
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Black or African American
Ethnicity: N/A
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Bald
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Body Type: Average
Hometown: Michigan City, Indiana (USA)
Spoken Languages: English
Religion: Muslim
Astrological Sign: Gemini

Profile will end on: 01/23/2024

Christopher Williams #0072981

High Desert State Prison
P.O. Box 650
Indian Springs, NV 89070
USA

Some correctional facilities may contract with private companies located in a different state to receive and process their incoming mail. Visit our FAQ for more information on the matter.

@ Prison Email System: CorrLinks

Some facilities do not allow outgoing emails.
Make sure to always include your mailing address in your first email.

Willing to write abroad: Yes

Click here and find out precious information about mail regulations, email systems, money deposits, telephone calls, packages, visits and much more!

You must be at least 18 years old and have read our Terms of Service before contacting an inmate.

Incarcerated Since: 2001
Sentence Received: Life Without Parole
Earliest Release: N/A

Click here to see the conviction(s)

1st Degree Murder
Burglary
Sexual Assault
1st Degree Arson
Robbery
Perjury
Use of a Deadly Weapon Enhancement (x3)

All information disclosed in this profile was submitted by the inmate and verified by Wire of Hope to the best extent possible with the search engines available online. The list of convictions disclosed in this profile does not reflect the entire criminal history of the inmate; only the conviction(s) for the current incarceration. To verify and/or get more information about the inmate’s offenses, feel free to use the inmate locators online or to reach out to their prison administration (more information here). Further details about criminal cases can sometimes be found on Google (enter the name of the inmate with their location).
Click here to read Wire of Hope’s precautionary measures for engaging in correspondence.
NEXT PRISON PENPAL
PREVIOUS PRISON PENPAL
- SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS -