Nikki is 58 and incarcerated in the US (AR).
My name is Nikki and I would like to share your good and bad days. Learn to be the kind of friend you need. I don’t promise a lot but what I can promise is to be me with you! Honest, caring and if we make a mistake we can fix together.
I love music, movies, some TV, I enjoy reading, puzzles, and brain puzzles. I write some poems, or just a good thought or two.
I can’t draw, but I love good art.
My goal is to be a better me and to make it one day at a time.
– When you write, your whole name needs to be on the return address and your letter must be limited to 2 pages only, or I won’t get it. Emails are only one way so please leave an address so I can reply back. –
I think of the trees and how
simple they let go, let.
Letting the seasons slip away without grief
unlike us, we can’t let go,
we only go deeper within our roots
causing no renewal like the tree.
How can I do what you say
asked the child, and still be me?
“Look at me”, says the tree.
I bend in the wind, droop in the rain
Yet I always remain myself. A tree.
“Look at me”, said the tree.
I change every season
from green to brown and green again
from bud to flower to fallen leaf.
Yet, I always remain myself,
said the tree.
I can’t love anyone, said the tree.
My Love I have given away
all that I am. The rotins and
the squirrels living on my branches
in my trunk. Moss and lady bugs
perched for the time of my life waiting
• Date of Birth: 12/21/1963 (58 years old)
• Gender: Female
• Marital Status: Divorced
• Sexual Orientation: Straight
• Race: White
• Ethnicity: Not Hispanic or Latino
• Eye Color: Hazel
• Hair Color: Brown
• Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
• Body Type: Large
• Hometown: Magnolia, Arkansas (USA)
• Spoken Languages: English
• Religion: Baptist
• Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Click here and find out precious information about mail regulations, email providers, money deposits, telephone calls, packages, visits and much more!
You must be at least 18 years old and have read our Terms of Service before contacting an inmate.
• Incarcerated Since: 1992
• Sentence Received: Life Without Parole
• Earliest Release: N/A